REGISTRATION & PRICING DETAILS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
Please be aware that all prices are excluding booking fees through Eventbrite and Credit Card Provider.
Invoices for Bank Payment can be arranged via firstname.lastname@example.org at a handling fee of $25.00 p/invoice.
What you need before you can register:
- Choose Extended Session
- Choose your PreConference (if you like to attend on Thursday from 10:30 AM – 04:00 PM)
- Credit Card
- Participants attending the PreConference should aim to arrive at ASP by 9:45 AM on Thursday 21st March, 2024
- The main conference will start Friday 22nd March 08:30 AM and ends on Saturday at 4:00 PM
- Schools preferring to receive an invoice for bank payment may contact the organiser for group invoice/registration at: email@example.com ($25.00 handling charge/invoice)
- All prices are excluding booking fees through Eventbrite and the Credit Card Provider.
- If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Abbreviations: WS= Whole School, HS= High School, MS=Middle School, ES=Elementary School, EY=Early Years
Registration Transfer Policy
Registration may be transferred to another teacher at your school free of charge up until March 1st, 2024. After that a $40 change fee will apply. The new participant will be given the same sessions that the original participant chose and they may edit those sessions if space permits. The new participant should also update any conference related information including dietary requirements as appropriate.
To request a transfer, please send the full name and email address of both the original participant and the new participant to email@example.com with the subject line “Registration Transfer”.
In the event of low numbers for a specific session, or the unavailability of a presenter, participants may choose from any of the other sessions on offer as space permits. If you are unable to transfer your registration or you decide to cancel your attendance, the following cancellation policy applies:
- Full refund before November 30, 2023 (less $50 handling fee)
- 50% refund before December 31, 2023 (less $50 handling fee)
- No refund after January 1, 2023
- Group Tickets are non-refundable
- All refunds will be processed through the same purchasing channel and their respective fees are non refundable.
Learning2 is a not-for-profit organisation. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the conference due to circumstances beyond our control including travel restrictions in relation to Covid or other circumstances, we will aim to refund a significant percentage of the registration fees. Please make sure you have adequate health and travel insurance.
Should unexpected low numbers of participants result in cancellation of the conference we will give a full refund of the registration fees.
In any case, we will be unable to refund any travel, visa or accommodation expenses.